Friday

Welcome to my musical life!

  Hi, all you guys out there! This is a girl who has a VERY musical life!!! My name is Corrina, and here's the story of my mystical musical life;


  Ever since i was younger my family was all into music! My dad was a musician, he was in a band with my uncle Chuck. I started singing when i was about two years old. I would love sing to myself, or have people sing to me. My dad, when i was younger always played at my Uncles work at Christmas time. And my other uncles on saint Patric's day. He was playing music since he was a kid. Uncle Chuck was learning to play guitar when my dad wanted to. So my dad taught himself. When we were younger my dad took us along to his music festivals, like the Woodstock fair, and we'd listen to music there. We stopped going to them when my family became christian. So he through out all his greatful dead stuff, and brought in casting crowns. Now he's  the worship leader at church, and my mom is the drummer. I am learning how to play the sax, and my sister Cassidy plays the piano. We both want to go on American idol when we are older. I sing in my room and all over my house ALL the time! It just goes to show that putting on a Beatles CD and singing while doing the dishes, could do yourself a bit of good!

  So that's pretty much my musical story. Whats your story??

From your favorite Music Diva,

Corrina

1 comment: